Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Ginger who now lives in Los Angeles with her family. Her Mom has had Spoos before and has for the most part done her own grooming. Her daughter (pictured here) begged her Mom to try this, and I think she did a pretty good job. This is before a bath or tweaking, but I have to say, way to go Lydia. I am impressed!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Awwwwww! Lucybug's sister wants to be just like Lucybug!! :lol: :lol: I'm actually quite envious that Lydia did this herself - I cheated and went to a groomer! :) Ginger is a very pretty girl!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She appears to be leaning more toward Mommy's size than Daddy's too. She looks big! I think she did a great job. You didn't cheat! It just worked out better for you. Ginger had also been clipped down into her adult clip which would have made the whole thing a little less frightening. I suspect her attitude was "If I screw it up, we can always clip her down into a Miami trim", where you were hoping for the best possible result.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, that's so sweet! ^^ I love it!
Lydia, Ginger's Mom, had gone through some terrible cancer/chemo ordeals, and she promised her two kids a puppy once her last chemo was over and she was feeling better. Hence their ownership of Ginger. Now, I think her daughter considers Ginger to sister she never had. I will post some more photros of her with her redheaded sibling.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
shes beautiful Cherie!! :D
the reds seem to be seeping into my mind more and more XD

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GOOD!! That's what I like to hear! They are total traffic stoppers. Trillium has gotten to the point where if they take the girls out and don't get swarmed, she comes home a little disgruntled because it just isn't normal. My brother-in-law has had people literally stop their car in the middle of the traffic and wind down their window for this conversation: "Excuse me...what kind of dog is that? A Standard Poodle. OMG...I had no idea they came in that colour. Yes they do, but there are not a lot of them yet. What a gorgeous dog". This has happened many times. Rory, Lucy's litter brother lives in Oklahoma City and is in classes for obedience. He is not doing as well as they had hoped because every five steps at Petsmart where the lessons are, and people are gathering around asking questions because they have never seen a Poodle the colour of him. They are spending about half of their time talking to folks about him rather than focusing their attention on their classes!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I just love seeing pics of Betty Jo and Jenny's siblings. Their sister is sure looking lovely! They are such cute pics. Its sure obvious that she is loved and loves her humans too.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Beautiful girls! I love the picture on the rock.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I think she should also be proud of that groom job. What a beautiful dog and Ginger seems very well loved and adored.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind comments. I am super proud of her Mom, attempting this. I think she did a super job, and it is pretty clear how much Ginger is loved. It was worth her being on the plane long enough to get to LA!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow the modified Continental is really stunning and more practical...i think i see a new haircut for Mister in the future! Poms are still growing out ha ha!

What a gorgeous girl and i just love her color! So vibrant! And i bet your a traffic stopper! If Mister can stop traffic im sure yours do too!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow the modified Continental is really stunning and more practical...i think i see a new haircut for Mister in the future! Poms are still growing out ha ha!

What a gorgeous girl and i just love her color! So vibrant! And i bet your a traffic stopper! If Mister can stop traffic im sure yours do too!
Thanks Mister!! They do cause quite a bit of excitement. They are beautiful kids, inside and out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
That haircut looks good but the model (Ginger) is GORGEOUS!! Loved looking though all the pics! Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
165 Posts
ginger is beautiful, and looks like such a sweetie!. Arreau I hope you're still breeding in 20 years when I can finally get my red spoo i've been wanting!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts