Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy looks so sad... Maybe she thinks she's on the "naughty list" this year! lol!! Far from it... She'll be a superstar this Christmas! I think she's getting a velocity dryer! :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Aw, cute! I think someone could do a book of "sad dogs on santa's lap"! Just about every photo I've seen looks like the dog is entirely unhappy, it's quite funny. :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think Santa really had anything to be so crabby about with Princess Lucybug... She didn't even PEE on him!! :) And truthfully, Santa had JUST returned from a break - Lucy was his first visitor after his break... you'd think he'd be a little more jolly, huh??

(and I'll let you aaaalllll in on a little secret... This wasn't the REAL Santa!! :scared: I know for sure because this particular "Santa's helper" was a WOMAN!!! :doh:) :) HAAAAAA!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
This is cute either way and Lucy Bug is such a dreamy little girl. I love her!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is so cute and posing so well! Santa looks like she doesn't have very many puppies visit.
Funny about that... this was taken at our local PetSmart store!!! All she HAD visiting were dogs and puppies (with an occasional kitty, I'm sure!) Lol! Thanks everyone, for your compliments about our princess! She is surely well loved!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts