Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Noah has been with my husband and I for 4 months now. We couldn't be happier with him. He's my first puppy ever! My family never had dogs and I've wanted one for as long as I can remember. I'm so happy we chose a Standard Poodle breed. I knew after taking care of my sister-in-law's Standard Poodle adult that they were the best (for me at least :act-up:). Noah makes me smile everyday. I'm happy that he enjoys the same activities we do. We recently took him on short hikes and he loved it! He was very shy when he first came home with us. He was 4 months old when we picked him up from the breeder. He was not social with other people or dogs the first two months home and now he's a social butterfly. He is now 8 months old. He is becoming more outgoing and constantly makes me laugh with his sillyness. I'm completely in love ? Here are some pictures of us!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Congratulations on your new Spoo! Do join in and be sure to read all the training threads!
Your pictures are great ....Noah is a very handsome boy!

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
What a handsome boy and the love is your post really shows. I have a 4 year old standard who is all I could imagine. He stole my heart.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Nice pics. Noah looks like a happy boy and how nice he has a family member to be pals with (I assume the other spoo is your SIL's dog).

·
Premium Member
9,616 Posts
It’s extra special that your first dog is a poodle! Noah looks like he’s ready for any adventure as long as it includes you.

·
Registered
12,336 Posts
What a beautiful, gangly lad! Lovely to hear he has come out of his shell and is so happy and thriving with you.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Hi and welcome. Noah is a real beauty - and what a lucky boy to have a poodle friend to play with.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Dear Noah,
You are a beauty!
You match our color!
???
Enjoy your hikes (try not to stretch your mum's arms when you see wildlife! ?)
Love,
Henry and Eleanor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts