Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just had a wonderful pet store open in our town. Foods that I haven't been able to get like Natural Balance, Candidae (sp?), Chicken soup, etc. are at this store. I have heard about Merrick products and how great they were for dogs and I have been trying to get the pig ears and sow ears from them. A typical pig ear is so greasy and it only lasts about 10 minutes with Wriggs but this new store carries the Merrick version (isn't greasy at all - it seems like it might be baked) and it has lasted Wrigley for DAYS!!!
It will probably last my Chinese Crested a lifetime. I'm so thrilled! So, I thought I'd mention this product to anyone who might have a Petsupplies Plus near you. That is the name of the new store and I think it is a chain store.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
wish we had one...i can never get pig ears that last any amount of time.....good for you to have a nice store like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
In Oz we have dried kangaroo ribs and tails available for dogs. These are the offcuts obviously of carcasses used for commercial meat. Very nutritious and low in saturated fat. I tried pigs ears with Harry and he looked very offended !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts