Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I have finally taken the plunge and registered after lurking for the past two years. I have learned so much from this forum and look forward to particpating in the threads.

We live in Lotusland (Vancouver, BC for those not familiar with Canada) and my two spoos are Charlie (3 year old black female standard from Kushniva and a 1 year old red female standard from Marquis Diamond. I've always had labs before and after our last lab passed away, I was told by my children's allergy doctor not to get any more dogs but I cannot live without a dog in the family. Since my family were against poodles, I researched labradoodles. I found out that most are 3/4 poodle and after researching poodles - and finding out all their wonderful qualities and falling in love with how they look....well now we have two!!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I LOVE your girl spoos' names! We had a "theme" going for a while with all the rescue pups I foster - I generally only foster female dogs (not sure why that is - just happens!) and we've named them Charleigh, Stevie, Ronnie, Frankie, etc, etc... My daughter's brown spoo's name is Chalumeau but we call her Meau (Mo)

So, you see... we have sort of a boys names for girl dogs thing going on!

I see your girls in your avatar, but we love pictures around here so feel free to post some more!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hello Lotusland, welcome to the forum. We also have two spoos: a red and a brown. Hope you enjoy your time here. I was a lurker also for a long time.Taking the plunge to "join in" is rewarding. Have FUN :).

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi Lotusland! Welcome to the forum. Wow! Two years of lurking....LOL I'm just the opposite; I just jumped in with both feet!

Would love to see some pics of your two spoos.

I have a blue male and an apricot female.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am new here also and it's nice to have another Canadian join the ranks! Looking forward to hearing all about your Poodles! I know Jane of Kushniva. Have not met her in person I don't believe but hoping to run into her at the local shows now that she resides here in Ontario! She is doing a nice job with her breeding program! You will have to post photos!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts