Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...also I finally have what i've always wanted..

A FETCHING DOG!

Yep, Sagan loves playing fetch. He brings it back perfectly!

Enjoy the pics..he just had a face/feet shave yesterday and is doing so well for grooming. He's such a good boy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love that picture of Dodger where she looks like she's laughing hysterically at something.

Sagan makes me want a white standard.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I can't believe how WHITE he is!! I love love love that first picture. I adore that look.. where they just stare up at your face and everything falls back. It's so sweet. He's such a doll.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sagan is so indescribably beautiful. I am in love with how pure white his fur is and the super black nose and eyes. Ahhh he is my favorite poodle puppy! If I ever get another standard, I want one just like Sagan. :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I love that picture of Dodger where she looks like she's laughing hysterically at something.

Sagan makes me want a white standard.
Same here

·
Registered
206 Posts
Absolutely beautiful puppy!

"Originally Posted by Marian
I love that picture of Dodger where she looks like she's laughing hysterically at something."

Same here!:biggrin1:

·
Registered
109 Posts
What an adorable pup! Jealous also love the whites, oh who am I kidding just a plain ole poodle lover, especially standards.
Pearl is my first puppy, I recued a ten year old last year. I am now in the process of learning poodle type behavior. I never knew how they are at puppy hood! If I get my way I'll prolly have one in each color! He he....:)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I honestly don't know much about showing dogs..i'd like to put him in a show cut one of these days though.

I am a dog groomer and he is one of three standard poodles that I own. I got him from frostfirestandards who is also a member on these forums.

Thanks for all the nice compliments. He's a beautiful boy with a wonderful personality to match.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
He was one of my fav's in the litter! I LOVE him! I was so excited that she got such wonderful pigment out of this pairing! His personality is just what you described! He did really well when we did the PAT's on them!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts