Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's starting to get all grown up :) He turns 10 months in a couple of weeks.

I got a new camera, but I'm still trying to figure out how to work it, so the pictures aren't the greatest, sorry. haha
We FINALLY got our belly band (or Tinkle Belt officially) in the mail after a month long wait due to shipping errors... It's pretty nice, and it's not too degrading, lol.

Desmond about a month ago, I hacked up his ears pretty bad but they're growing out alright

Tinkle Belt!

Running around

More photos coming

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

He really looks like a baby in this shot

And I have this video of his good morning "ritual". He goes around to every person in the house and does this. It NEVER stops being cute!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4223641308/

Alright, I'm done with the photos now! :) Just thought I'd share, he's grown a lot since I last posted photos of him. And he got a haircut, looks a LOT lighter than he used to... I like his "earmuffs" too! :) They were really funny looking and uneven when I first cut his ears short cause I had NO clue what I was doing, but I got used to it and I think they're really cute.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Gorky does the same thing in the morning. Must be a standard poodle trait! lol
I love it when he greets us.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Nice pictures, Birdie! Desmond is beautiful and I love the picture of him running where you can see both of this hind feet. LOL!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OMG he is a dollbaby! On the couch he still looked like a little puppy and the other pics showed how big he is getting. He reminds me of Olie, such a sweetheart. I am glad you shared this:)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
He has grown into a VERY handsome boy!!! He reminds me alot of Riley at that age (which makes me like Desmond all the more ;))! Thanks for sharing the pics, they are great.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a lovely boy he is! I love the shot with his back feet showing too. Taffy got really excited about the video. I had to play it for her a few times. She was looking for the dog calling out good morning. LOL

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bigpoodleperson, I've thought the same thing about Riley! Whenever I see pics of him he reminds me of Desmond, it's kinda funny haha.

LOL Spoospirit, that's adorable. I have several videos of Desmond, and in one in particular he barks and the real life Desmond always barks back, in every direction looking for the source of the intruder dog! He usually comes and sits on me too, as if to protect me from the menace. It amuses me to no end that he's just barking at himself. ;)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
awwww I love the pics of him with the ball, he looks like he's having fun :)

Gotta love those belly band huh ? LoL, MY boy Howie has a whole wardrobe of them in different colors and fabric patterns for when he gets in the mood so to speak, usualy when somebody goes in heat or we have a new dog in the house for some reason. He gets a little naughty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts