Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrote this long missive, kind of poured some feelings into it. Added a photo, then I thought I posted it. But it’s no where that I can see. I don’t know how to get back to it or how to even find it. Could I have attached to something else?
I think of myself as fairly computer literate, or tablet literate in this case. But I haven’t been on too many forums, so there is a navigation learning curve. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Unfortunately if you didn’t click « post reply » before losing it, it’s gone. If you did click it, search your own threads and you will find it. In this case I looked at your statistics and you only have 2 threads : your intro and this forum.

It happens to everyone once in a while.

·
Super Moderator
7,103 Posts
I did see your touching story of how Rocky came into your life. Is that the post you're thinking of?

If you go to your profile, you can see your latest activity as well as a list of discussions/threads you've created.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it was a more in-depth discussion about Rocky coming into my life and loosing Tom. And, even though I lost it, it was a catharsis for me just writing it down. it isn’t really lost.

·
Premium Member
2,113 Posts
I saw your post on the other thread, and just wanted to add my condolences on the loss of Tom. I hope he left you in good hands with Rocky.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, he did. I was manic about finding a puppy. Looked at different breeds. Watched old dog shows taking notes, talked to breeders. No one had puppies, no one. I was obsessed! But it was like I was being directed to Rocky. He was Meant to be there with me. I miss Tommy, but Rock has carved such a big place in my heart, right next to Tom’s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts