Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! My parents lost their silver mini earlier this year, and I recently lost mine. 2020 has really been beyond words. They are looking to adopt a retired toy or mini silver from a breeder. They are older, and really are not looking for a puppy. Any thoughts on where to start the search for them? They are the BEST pet parents and have so much love and attention to give! Losing both of our boys has really been hard on them.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Where are you located and how far will you travel. I was lucky and got a silver minipoo from Richard at Aery a few years ago, she was not quite a year old. He's in North Carolina.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you located and how far will you travel. I was lucky and got a silver minipoo from Richard at Aery a few years ago, she was not quite a year old. He's in North Carolina.
I am in New Jersey, but am willing to travel. I was looking at Aery for myself because I am looking for a silver puppy. I will reach out about any adults. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I just realized that you have another thread asking about breeders specializing in silvers in the Breeder Directory Silver poodle breeder
and are getting duplications of recommendations in each. Whether you're looking for a puppy or a retired adult, we'll be finding the same breeders :).
To make it simpler for you, I'd ask the mods to consolidate the threads, so you don't have to look back and forth to see if anything different comes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts