Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everyone. I live in Florida and am looking for a reputable white standard poodle breeder. This will be my 4th standard. I love the breed! Wondering if anyone has heard of Stargazer Poodles in Atlanta Georgia area? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Hi and Welcome! This new format for PF no longer comes with instructions. You inadvertently landed in a section dedicated to discussions about the colors of Poodles. I think your post and request will be better seen if you post again in Member Introductions or Poodle Talk and/or either of the Breeder sub forums above Poodle Talk.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
I am not familiar with the breeder you mentioned, but if you are willing to look further north I would recommend Linda Hamilton of Scheherazade Poodles. She is in New Jersey and produces really lovely whites.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not familiar with the breeder you mentioned, but if you are willing to look further north I would recommend Linda Hamilton of Scheherazade Poodles. She is in New Jersey and produces really lovely whites.
Thank you for your recommendation. I will check out that breeder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi and Welcome! This new format for PF no longer comes with instructions. You inadvertently landed in a section dedicated to discussions about the colors of Poodles. I think your post and request will be better seen if you post again in Member Introductions or Poodle Talk and/or either of the Breeder sub forums above Poodle Talk.

Good Luck!
Thank you for your suggestion. I will try to do that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts