Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My family is looking for recommendations for toy poodle breeders in the northeast. We're located in New York but we're willing to travel to nearby states (CT, NJ, PA, MA) to meet a breeder as well.

We had a toy poodle for 14 years and he sadly passed away a year ago. My parents are ready to add another family member to our home and we're very eager to find a reputable breeder and a new pup.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations and thank you for your help!

·
Premium Member
22,433 Posts
Look at Rodell's toy poodles in Connecticut. He produces very high quality dogs and shows. He sometimes has really fabulous pups that were show prospects that went oversize. PF member twyla's boy Leonard was a show prospect who got too tall. He is a very nice and well built dog.

·
Premium Member
22,433 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone!

My family is looking for recommendations for toy poodle breeders in the northeast. We're located in New York but we're willing to travel to nearby states (CT, NJ, PA, MA) to meet a breeder as well.

We had a toy poodle for 14 years and he sadly passed away a year ago. My parents are ready to add another family member to our home and we're very eager to find a reputable breeder and a new pup.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations and thank you for your help!
hi. did you have any luck? im just starting to look for a puppy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts