Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a highly subjective topic, but I was interested to hear opinions about how I should get Teddy groomed today.

1. FACE: I love his fuzzy face, but I wouldn't mind if it was shorter--maybe even shaved with just a little moustache left on. I liked his last cut, but it grew out weird under his neck and ears, so I would like for that to be neater. I want him to still look like a puppy and a teddy bear.

2. TOPKNOT: I like the way his little afro sticks up nicely and he's had a lot of compliments on it. So I would like to leave that long. I liked the look of that brown spoo on the other thread with the topknot blended into the ears. I like it a lot.

3. BODY: I don't mind his torso and legs being short, because they do grow pretty fast, but I'm wondering what it would look like with the the longer topknot. I would love it if she could leave the body and legs longer than he was cut last time, but I would imagine anything that involves hand-scissoring is a) going to cost more, and b) might not be do-able today since I haven't given her any advance notice that I wanted it.

I know I'm probably putting way too much thought into this, but I want him to look cute, sassy and unique. That's not too much to ask, is it? :D

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some absolutely adorable clips there - thanks so much! I'm going to print these and take them with me.

I especially love the black one with the afro. If Teddy were that color, that's what I would do with him, for sure. LOL

·
Registered
307 Posts
Those are some pretty funky clips!
You could mix the black afro/blended with the face of the cream beneath :O
I think I might try one of these on Harley, even tho' he looks a bit big for them (a mini at 18" oooops!)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you guys think that little teddy bear clip would make the face stinky because of food?
The only time I've ever noticed stink on Teddy's face is after he's chewed on non-braided bully sticks, then it's extremely smelly. LOL

I'm pretty good about cleaning his face when it needs it. I keep pet wipes handy at all times!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Teddy is going to look so cute anyway! I like the pics, but I kind of like more ears and top know......I cant wait to see him!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts