Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
My sister and I have gotten two puppies from Leatherstocking in NY. My avatar is of the puppy I got a couple of months ago and my sister's puppy was picked up last Thursday and is a gorgeous little black. They have been having browns in their litters and had a lovely one there when we picked up our latest. I know it is sold but they are expecting a couple of more litters soon and they do get nice browns.

If you decide to call them, please let them know that Dianne and Debbie referred you to them.

here is their contact information:

Leatherstocking Kennel

171 Skellie Rd
Worcester, NY 12197
607-638-5401

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Forgot to attach pics:

my puppy from Leatherstocking:

The chocolate that they just sold:
His eyes are not blue of course. It was from the flash.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Thank you Dianne for sending me the information for Leather Stocking Breeders. I've been looking for another standard for awhile (we recently lost our male red) and the prices I was being quoted were crazy!

I spoke to them yesterday and they are expecting a litter in 4 weeks which is perfect timing for us.

Good luck with your new puppy who looks just adorable.

Anna

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Thank you Kerry for the recommendation. They also breed Papillons and actually that was the other breed we were considering besides the standard.
I read that they are shedders and since we have kids with allergies we just didn't pursue looking at the breed. Too bad cause they are so cute!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nobility Standard Poodles
Patricia Labate, (609)298-0089 Columbus, Nj
Email: [email protected]

My mother and I got our spoos from there and she has some really good lines. Her female, Kate, is due to have puppies in the next two weeks from the sire Samarcanda Cabryn the Italian Job, a nice brown male with Israeli and Italian lines. He is the sire of my dog and my mothers dog. If you talk to her tell her Aliya sent you!!:curl-lip:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my Spoo from Patricia Labate in Columbus NJ. He was just diagnosed with SLO/ Symmetrical Lupoid Onychodystrophy anyone else have this issue? Personality wise he is a wonderful dog. @vacheron

·
Registered
12,708 Posts
This is an old thread, ALovePoodle. I am sorry to hear your poodle has this problem - if you post a new thread with SLO in the title you are more likely to get responses with information and advice.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Got my Spoo from Patricia Labate in Columbus NJ. He was just diagnosed with SLO/ Symmetrical Lupoid Onychodystrophy anyone else have this issue? Personality wise he is a wonderful dog. @vacheron
I agree with fjm, you should make a new post about your dog with SLO.

I'm sorry your dog is suffering from this rare and horrible disease. Are you able to manage it?

I looked up Patricia Labate and I didn't see any of the recommended testing that poodles should pass before breeding nor did I see that she proved her dogs worthy of breeding by competing in dog sports such as conformation or obedience, agility etc.

Reactions: Eclipse
1 - 13 of 13 Posts