Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Oh man, I wish Bella wasn't sporting that awful "bracelet" from her IV during her Spay! It's going to take months to grow out!

Let us know if she takes some Enzo pics!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I just wanted to say I emailed her and she emailed back. I replied again and no answer lol I assume she found a dog to take pics of already :(

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just wanted to say I emailed her and she emailed back. I replied again and no answer lol I assume she found a dog to take pics of already :(
Don't give up Roxy... sometimes people forget we go out of town on occasion! lol...
(Sherri is putting together a lovely photo book of SP's, for the person asking why.)

I'm in So Cal... are you going to be at the City of Industry show this Sunday? Enzo showing perhaps?
Hope you can go, would love to visit.
Plan is to watch the minis and the standards.

Karen

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Don't give up Roxy... sometimes people forget we go out of town on occasion! lol...
(Sherri is putting together a lovely photo book of SP's, for the person asking why.)

I'm in So Cal... are you going to be at the City of Industry show this Sunday? Enzo showing perhaps?
Hope you can go, would love to visit.
Plan is to watch the minis and the standards.

Karen
Oh I'm jealous! That sounds like tons of fun! Your life always sounds busy busy! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts