Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the next Nikki video, I want to do a funny little story about Nikki's delusions of grandeur, how she thinks she's much bigger than she really is. I thought it would be fun to use pictures of red standard poodles who look like Nikki only much, much bigger. Ideally, the pictures would show the dog standing, walking, running, or jumping. I won't really know the specific storyline of the video until I see the pictures.

If you're willing to share a picture of your red standard poodle, please email it to me at [email protected] with a note stating that you took the picture. (I don't want to violate anyone's copyright, so I want pictures from the photographer, with permission to use them in the video.)

These Nikki videos are just a fun, silly thing that I do for my readers. I post the videos on my website, susanmallery.com, as well as on my Facebook page, YouTube, and other video sharing sites.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Sorry no red standard so i can't help you out. . . .

but love the vids on your site. I"m trying to think if nikki has been in any of your books?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, neVar! I'm so glad you enjoy the videos. I really try to provide fun extras to entertain my readers, but it's hard to know which things readers truly enjoy. It's nice to know that the Nikki videos have fans.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again for sending the pics! Thought I'd pop in here and share with everyone what I told you in my email. My assistant is the one who makes the videos, and she said she's looking for pics that show the dog's whole body standing up, walking, running, or jumping. The bigger the picture, the better. If it's small or blurry, she won't be able to use it. If the dog's feet or tail are blocked in the picture, she can't use it, either.

Our plan is to have Nikki think of herself as HUGE, so she's towering over buildings, etc. Kind of like Clifford, the Big Red Dog. It'll be sort of how she sees herself (huge) compared to how the rest of the world sees her (tiny).

Thanks again, Trillium! Anyone else who wants to send pictures, please do. I can't guarantee we'll use them all, but if nothing else, I'll have a blast looking at them!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I'm on a quick vacation this weekend, but when I get home I'll see what I have on my computer. Lucy has only ever been in a puppy clip or her continental - not sure if you have a preference?? :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably puppy clip, plumcrazy. The main thing is that her whole body shows and that she's on her feet (or jumping).

Although... if anyone has a picture of your red standard swimming, that might be fun, too. Maybe swimming and then shaking off water... which when Nikki sees herself as a giant would cause a huge rainstorm for all the tiny people.

This is going to be fun!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts