Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am looking for a Dark Red Standard Poddle Male puppy. Please let me know if any breeder has one.

Thanks
- Das

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Tell us about yourself. What are you hoping to do with this puppy? Will you take a puppy who had been neutered?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are looking for a energetic companion for my kid and us. My wife loves poodle and I like the red color poodle a lot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are in California and I am in East Coast. So they conveyed some concern shipped the pup over.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hi Das...

I have received two emails from you. You are going about this the right way by contacting the ARPC and coming on here. I will have two litters next year that will be looking for forever homes. They will be dark. I have no problem shipping to California, as one of the pups from my current litter is being shipped there.

Lori Silverthorne will be having a litter in the spring out of the same male as my two anticipated litters.

Best of luck in your search. Finding a quality dark red puppy is possible, but you may have to wait. Lots of people will sell you a puppy, but it may not end up being the blessing you are hoping for.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
We are looking for a energetic companion for my kid and us. My wife loves poodle and I like the red color poodle a lot.
We are expecting to do a breeding for the spring. If you are interested you may contact me privatly through the website . We do complete genetic screening on all of our breeding dogs. This is evidenced on the website.
Good luck to you in your search

1 - 8 of 8 Posts