Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a standard apricot boy and ideally would love him to be really big (I've always loved big dogs and I'm very active so I would like him to be by my side in everything I do!) and calm (he'll be a family dog). However, I live in the Middle East at the moment. Can anyone please give me the details of any reputable breeders in Europe who I can contact? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Maybe contact breeders of apricots not in Europe and ask about contacts overseas . . . Arreau, Patriot, NOLA. An internet search will show their web sites.

I have no experience with this breeder in Poland but have heard of them through other breeders.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm looking for a standard apricot boy and ideally would love him to be really big (I've always loved big dogs and I'm very active so I would like him to be by my side in everything I do!) and calm (he'll be a family dog). However, I live in the Middle East at the moment. Can anyone please give me the details of any reputable breeders in Europe who I can contact? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Tania Libkind in Israel, Sunshine Poodles, might be able to give some advice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts