Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I hope I'm doing this post correctly.
Am looking for a standard Poodle.
Am in the Eastern Panhandle of WV.
Would be happy with a pup, but am also open to young adults (retired, etc?)
My most recent dog was a BSD Tervuren - a retired Champion whose hips
only scored a "fair" and so was not bred - my gain! (miss her still!)
If you could recommend a worthy breeder or even rescue.
Am open to any color, except white.
Preferred would be black, red.
Am willing to travel a few hours for introductions/adoption.
Thank you. Padre Bill

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Welcome Padre Bill. Your post is fine though you might want to place it in the Breeders section where it will be read by those able to help you. One of our moderators may be able just to move your post to the appropriate sub-forum. zOur Super Moderators are good with doing stuff like that.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

If you pop over to the Breeders Directory sub forum you'll see a stickied thread titled "Breeders Listed by Location Plus Additional Resources". That's a good starting place (and by no means a complete list) but the large majority of those names are recommended by PF members thru the years. The rest are on the list by association with breeders recommended by members.

FYI, almost every new member starting a search for a poodle since the lockdowns have started are reporting waitlists often into 2021, if you're looking for a well bred poodle from a conscientious breeder.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Padre Bill. Your post is fine though you might want to place it in the Breeders section where it will be read by those able to help you. One of our moderators may be able just to move your post to the appropriate sub-forum. zOur Super Moderators are good with doing stuff like that.
Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and Welcome!

If you pop over to the Breeders Directory sub forum you'll see a stickied thread titled "Breeders Listed by Location Plus Additional Resources". That's a good starting place (and by no means a complete list) but the large majority of those names are recommended by PF members thru the years. The rest are on the list by association with breeders recommended by members.

FYI, almost every new member starting a search for a poodle since the lockdowns have started are reporting waitlists often into 2021, if you're looking for a well bred poodle from a conscientious breeder.
Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts