Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thats just the cutest pic! Dutch is so pretty and your little girl is so cute with her diaper butt. Don't you just love baby diaper butt!

By the way Tanner, from the pic, Dutch's coat doesn't look dull. It looks like it still has shine...from the pic. I just thought I'd mention it since you shared your concern about his coat.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, Jenn!! She has an extra big diaper butt because of the cloth diaper!! I am glad you think his coat looks fine. I will take some more pics tomorrow so that you can tell me what you think.

I have a feeling these 2 are going to be the closest!! They eat together(they both seem to LOVE Blue Buffalo), sleep together, play ball together, well you get the picture!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
thanks, Jenn!! She has an extra big diaper butt because of the cloth diaper!! I am glad you think his coat looks fine. I will take some more pics tomorrow so that you can tell me what you think.

I have a feeling these 2 are going to be the closest!! They eat together(they both seem to LOVE Blue Buffalo), sleep together, play ball together, well you get the picture!!
That sounds like my one year old and Sting. Lov'n the Health Wise! lol

·
Registered
554 Posts
That sounds like my one year old and Sting. Lov'n the Health Wise! lol
My one year old and Casey are fast friends, she and Ginger both have been known to bring the 11 month old dry kibble and drop it in front of him. In exchange he is happy to throw food off his plate on the floor for them!

I am sure that Casey, Ginger or even Sophie or Heidi would LOVE to be able to sleep with my sons, but they are not allowed up in the toddler bed or crib!

They have to be happy with laying on our bed and watching the baby sleep or to sleep in front of the toddler's bedroom door! I am sure they would love to go in there but I don't think any napping would happen! LOL

That picture is too cute! Dutch looks like he couldn't be more relaxed and I agree his coat looks just fine to me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts