Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 4th Gotcha Day my boy!

This was pick day those years ago. He has been a very handsome lad from the first time I met him.

Javelin June 26.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was one of the first times he went to my obedience club. I can't believe that he was ever this small compared to Lily (who you will note is ignoring him).

L & J at club 7-21.jpg

And of course that first summer he was very tiny compared to Peeves.

my boys.jpg

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For Javelin it was hard to learn how to behave around the chickens. For lily and Peeves they were introduced to and frequently shown growing chicks and rewarded for being polite and relaxed. All that Javelin knew was that they were almost as big as him at first and that they made lots of noise and ran like crazy.

went to see chickens.jpg

In October 2015 Lily was still mostly ignoring Javelin, but being bigger it was getting harder for her to pretend he didn't exist.

l & j 10-13-15.jpg

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day, Javelin - hard to believe you were once that tiny puppy!

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is amazing how many things Javelin got to do in his first year. I don't have pictures handy for everything, but his accomplishments include Rally Novice title before he turned one and CGC just after.

javvy cgc 2.jpg

It is also amazing to me to see him looking small, even though that didn't last too long.

big dog bowl.jpg

with Lily 9:1:15.jpg

2 black spoos 1.jpg

Here he is on his first birthday.

bday boy.jpg

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Happy gotcha day! He sure was a cute puppy and he’s grown into a very handsome and accomplished young man.

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Javvy pups. Asta is also turning 4 soon. The pictures tell the story of this bright happy boy. Thanks for sharing all the joy.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Gosh all mighty where did the time go?!!!!! Well Javie, I guess you really are officially a dog, and not a puppy anymore!LOL!!!! :snicker: I take that back........you will always be your Mom's puppy!

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some more highlights from Javelin's first year.

He earned a Rally Novice title at PCA in 2016 (before he turned one).

Javvy title 1.jpg

Here are some random pics from 2016.

bday boy 2.jpg

Javvy 5-10 1.jpg

gotcha 2.jpg

Javvy 9-12-16 a.jpg

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day Jav. What a amazing boy you have grown to be . You and your mama have worked hard to become so accomplished and well mannered. Its a good live!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day! I love all the pics with Lilly where she is averting her eyes or looks like she is rolling her eyes. Did she ever come to tolerate him? Or is it still a "can we just leave him somewhere and run" sort of relationship?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts