Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this video linked to an email from my husband last Friday (the email also included the sentence that became the title of this thread...) He was home from work (lots of vacation time to take by the end of the year or he loses it) He's so lucky that he gets to stay home with the girls and deal with their shenanigans...

The video isn't the best quality because he recorded it with his blackberry - but it shows a little bit of what Lucy was up to that morning!! :) It was all cleaned up by the time I got home for lunch, though... What a nice daddy!! LOL!! Doesn't she look proud of her handiwork?? :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Hey I didnt see her doing it did you ? HA HA so if no one saw her you cant prove a thing HA HA So cute thanks for sharing ...

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
That's too cute. I love how she's running around like "yay, so fun, so fun!" Those toilet rolls must call the names of some puppies... I must remember that. :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Look at me, look at me!!!! Thats too funny!:)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hahahaha
I love that shes sooooo proud of what she did xDD
thats so cute hahaha xDD

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you for sharing this Barb!! What a little stink pot Lucy is. I too enjoy that she is so darned proud of her handiwork. Too cute. Give that little errant grand daughter of mine a kiss and hug will you please?

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Give that little errant grand daughter of mine a kiss and hug will you please?
You got it, Cherie!! :) She is definitely one to watch! I scolded my hubby for not keeping a better eye on her and he said she was so stealthy... Like a NINJA!!! :) I think we'll wrap her Christmas present in all that paper! LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts