Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saleen and Jazz had a visitor yesterday Santa brought Finghin and her spoo Zephyr for a play date. How weird that it's the last time I will see her baby free... OMG even weirder is that Nicholas was on the way the last time Finghin was here to groom Jazz but we didn't know it yet, not until the day after she left. Anyway both the girls has a blast playing with their boy toy though he was a little less inclined to be used as a toy. There were a couple of moments where I had to get onto Saleen for being to pushy and once or twice the girls ganged up on poor Zephyr, who isn't used to the poodles gone wild roughhousing that my two do, but other than that we all had fun. I couldn't believe how much he had grown, he makes Jazz look tiny, haha he also makes her look almost apricot in color. I guess it's time to start bathing her more frequently in whitening shampoo again to get her a brighter color. I think because we've been going so long between baths her hair is perminatly dingy now like when I first got her.

Anyway onto the good stuff.

some random photos :)

2009_1226Christmas090020.jpg 2009_1226Christmas090024.jpg 2009_1226Christmas090033.jpg

2009_1226Christmas090034.jpg 2009_1226Christmas090038.jpg

last July we took a photo of the three of them sitting together in about that same place in the yard, so naturally because Zephyr has grown soooo much since then we had to re-create the photo. Jazz was such a goober she still wanted to play not pose for picture time so I had to include two of the "blooper" photos as well :) plus the orgional photo from last july, sort of before and after :)
last july (when nobody would look at the camera)
2009_0623zephyr0014.jpg

Yesterday when we did get them to look at the camera haha
2009_1226Christmas090037.jpg

And Jazz not cooperating with our photo session ready to run away and then being a goofball when we got her back lol.
2009_1226Christmas090039.jpg 2009_1226Christmas090041.jpg

·
Registered
419 Posts
They look so cute together. I especially like the one of Zephyr and Saleen. What a nice Christmas treat for them.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Lovely pics of the dogs... well, maybe not all were co-operative.... but can't blame the girl for wanting to play on a play date...lol.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol looking back at the pictures Jester I have to say I like the ones where jazz is being silly tbe best. Especially like how Saleen is looking at Jazz like ooooohhh, she said Sit and Stay... what ARE you doing, mommy is going to get you!!! LoL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts