Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mother came over with a surprise for Saleenie Beanie today. We've been talking about getting a pool for her to play in since she likes it so much at puppy class. Wellllll, Yayyyy now we have one!!

I of course filled it up right away and grabbed the camera!

A video of her blowing bubbles and bobbing for ice cubes. Ignore my mother yacking away lol.

·
Registered
419 Posts
How cute! She's going to have lots of fun with that. I notice that the tibbies are just staying clear :wink:

·
Registered
207 Posts
One time I put some feeder golfish in the pool and watched my Shih Tzu's try to catch them. It was hilarious.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
It looks like she's having a lot of fun! I have one for Vega as well, he likes to dig in his water bowl so I thought it might give him something else to play in. He still prefers the water bowl but he does like it.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
That looks like so much fun! I never thought of using a pool. We have a couple of little brooks so the dogs just go in there.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... she sure looks like she is totally enjoying her gift from grandma. I love having a pool out in the summer for the dogs, they absolutely love to jump in and out to cool off. A nice inexpensive thing for them to play in and cool off. :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Gosh WonderPup, Saleen is getting so big. She sure seems to love her new pool from Grandma. Its cute how she blows bubbles. Jazz didn't want any part of it huh?

·
Registered
362 Posts
That is so cute. I have a pool like that for my poodles. They love it but my black poodle drinks alot of the water and then has to go pee pee alot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Now that's going to be something that she will definitely enjoy this summer! I need to get Savannah a pool, she loves swimming in the ocean. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
you need to come down here and we can take all the pooches to the beach! jazz is so cuuuute. I bet the tibbies think she's ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
I put a pool like that out for them but they just drink from it lol ginger likes the big pool - the others won't go in on their own. We bring them in and let them swim out lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Aww, she really likes water. Too cute! I better grab me a pool before there are none to be found! lol They go fast around here....good thing for grandma in your case.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ROFL, noooooo spoospirit she hoped out before she had to go potty!! LoL. Jazz wasn't to sure of the pool, she will drink out of it - world biggest margarita I suppose?? but she won't go in on her own. She will go in the lake at the park... so I don't get why she wont get in the pool. Guess she looks at it like a giant bath. ROFL, I actualy already used it to bath the tibbies...

Saleen IS getting big... I didn't realize they grew that fast. I need to post photos of her and Jazz side by side so you can get the full effect. It's amazing to me LoL but she's only maybe an inch 1/2 shorter than Jazz and she isn't five months old yet?

I didn't know you could take dogs to the beach in Tampa ?? Really? Ummmm Jealous!!! And yes the tibbies prob. do think Jazz looks funny :p what are they going to think when you're done with her ?? :p

·
Registered
151 Posts
I didn't know you could take dogs to the beach in Tampa ?? Really? Ummmm Jealous!!! And yes the tibbies prob. do think Jazz looks funny :p what are they going to think when you're done with her ?? :p
there's one beach close that i take kait too, it's fenced in and spefcifically for doggies. there's another one that isn't fenced in at Fort de Soto. so pretty! and aww they're going to be jealous of how awesome she'll look.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
ROFL, noooooo spoospirit she hoped out before she had to go potty!! LoL.

ROFL...It seemed like the logical conclusion. LOL I like to see humor in everything that I can so I hope that I never offend anyone with my sense of humor. If I do, please let me know.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish I had it on video Spoo, She did hop out of the pool, go just off the patio, pee and then came and hoped back in. Like she knew she shouldn't pee in the water LoL.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I wonder if you can teach the grandchildren to do that? LOL Amazing that she just got out of the water to relieve herself. I'm impressed!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Where in Tampa

there's one beach close that i take kait too, it's fenced in and spefcifically for doggies. there's another one that isn't fenced in at Fort de Soto. so pretty! and aww they're going to be jealous of how awesome she'll look.
Finghin - Where in Tampa is the fenced doggie beach? Can they be off leash there? No at my park knows of a fenced doggie beach & I'd love to be able to take my girls.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts