Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Look at herQ!Q Holly Crap! She will be as big as Harry soon.

Mine had that donut ring and the small one lol. You spoil!!! I do too, its ok.:):)

Kpoos - I could not be happier for you though. You went through some craziness and look what you got now. Thats feel good right there ^^ good for you!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's always been a bit long in the body and I see that in so many of the Huffish dogs that I think that's what they breed for. I LOVE her long legs and she's such a momma's girl.

That donut ring is so funny. I bought that ages ago for Harry and he never looked at it twice and one of the kids got it out of their basket today and he was tearing the thing up. He felt like a new man because they both had a good scrub down today.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
how cute! I love when they fall asleep with a toy! Poodles have this incredible art of making themselves look so small when they curl up and then when they stretch out you can see how long they are! One time Ginger wanted to sit in the little dogs bed - because she grew up with minis she thought she was one - and I got a picture of her in the bed - and she made herself fit! it was so funny!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Funny thing, I have that same rug in white ;)
She looks great, getting to be such a big girl! I love the picture of her outside, she looks like she's ready for a game of chase.
She was. She saw mom with the camera and was ready to take off running in the other direction.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts