Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to shave Lola down. My one son said, "Mom, that should be illegal". Star's Beagle babies are 4 weeks old today. They are now downstairs and Star has really gotten comfortable with Katy P and Lola being around the pups. This morning, with close supervision, we let Lola have a look. Four weeks from today they will be going off to their new homes. I will be keeping one and co-owning with the fabulous Beagle breeder, my friend, and mentor Lori Norman. I am not sure which one yet. Star will be going back out later this year to finish up her "Silver" Grand Champion title.

Attachments

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think Lola really wants to bat them around like a hockey puck. Katy Perry, our Corgi, is curious but, she is so low to the ground they immediately thought she was another food source. She wanted nothing to do with that. We really aren't letting them interact because they are so tiny, but the "Aunties" are so curious.

·
Premium Member
22,892 Posts
The puppies are just too cute for words! Good aunties.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
OhmahGaaaaa really so many cute puppies in the world, but for me baby Beagles are IT. Yours are such sweet little babies, and full of proper mischief :)! Lola's a sweetie with them.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Lola looks great, hair or no hair! Your son is funny!!

Lola with the babies is a priceless sight. She looks truly fascinated.

The babies have really blossomed and look fabulous. Their color sure has come in nicely too. I am with everyone else......nothing cuter than baby beagles.

·
Registered
12,230 Posts
They really are the most adorable puppies. There are going to be some very happy families soon, but it must be hard deciding which to keep.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Those puppies are just adorable - I bet you're going to miss all the excitement when they go to their forever homes.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Wow they are gorgeous!!! So happy you are keeping one, can’t wait to see which one is going to be the next Star ?

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Nothing cuter than puppies! Adorable little bundles of sweetness, how do you get anything done? I'd be cuddling puppies all day long! LOL!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts