Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dogs had their annual check up this week - all well, except that Sophy needs a dental possibly including extractions (she has difficult teeth, is 10 years old, and has only ever needed a dental once before, so I feel we have done pretty well to wait this long!). She is booked in on Tuesday. Tilly-cat has an appointment for blood and urine tests on Monday. Poppy is booked in for a full heart work up in a couple of weeks - vet said he could not hear any major changes in her murmur over last year, but we both prefer to monitor it in more detail, in case it is time to start treatment. Any day now Pippin-cat is going to need to see a vet to continue his repeat prescription for metacam for arthritis, and I am going to be told he is overweight - as his two greatest pleasures in life are eating and sleeping it is almost inevitable.

Anyway, nothing particularly worrying, and considering the anxiety so many PFers are going through with their animals I feel blessed, but that won't stop me getting into a total state when Sophy has to have a GA, or I am awaiting test results. Stand by for anxious Mama gibbering...!

·
Premium Member
24,148 Posts
Best wishes that all goes smoothly. It does sound like the vet should install a cot for you.

Reactions: fjm
1 - 3 of 3 Posts