Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mitch sleeps in bed with me, and without fail, he'll position himself in bed so that we are spooning and he is the "little spoon". It never lasts the whole night, but I think it is just sooo endearing....minus the fact that it is WAY too hot to snuggle like that in this weather.

Do your poodles insist on spooning with you?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Latte always sleeps with my hubby and me. She insist on cuddling with me. It is way to hot here for that :doh:. She really dose not care where she sleeps in the bed as long as she can lay on me :wacko: We had to buy a california king because my hubby and me didn't have any room on the bed.:doh: 4 out of 6 dogs sleep with use. Don't even get me started on the AC. :scared:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
My Sonja spoons with me most of the night when she gets hot she goes to the bottom of the bed but always ends up coming back up. Of my 5 spoos she is the only one that dose this the others lay at the foot of the bed or on the tile on in my bathroom.

·
Registered
12,482 Posts
Oh that takes me back - my Siamese cat back in my teens used to sleep in the crook of my arm with her head on my shoulder. It was years before I could sleep in any other position than the one she fitted into so neatly. There is something so comforting about spooning ...

·
Registered
681 Posts
Captain likes to rest in my bed with me during the day and he'll lay next to me in the bed while I read. He's not allowed in the bed any other time, my husband is anti-pet in the bed.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
My first mini poo was always the little spoon and I had a big ginger tabby called Murphy who didn't go to sleep there, but was always there when I woke up. My cat Mickey sometimes does that, but not every day. Teddy doesn't spoon, but he has to have his back touching my back or my leg or some other part of me. I think it's so comforting when he's down near my leg and he rests his little head on my ankle or foot. <3

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Captain likes to rest in my bed with me during the day and he'll lay next to me in the bed while I read. He's not allowed in the bed any other time, my husband is anti-pet in the bed.
Wow, that's a funny coincidence--I'm anti-husband in the bed. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts