Poodle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Casey, toy poodle - RIP 11/06/2003 to 02/23/2021
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ONCE UPON A TIME

#1: There was a little toy poodle whose life was all about training and then breeding. (Here's his 1st place photo from the breeder I bought him from). #2: Then when the person who owned him didn't want him any more she sold him to me. (I brought him home, he was so scared he wouldn't move a muscle). #3: I started teaching him all the little doggie behavior that he never learned. (He didn't know what to do with a toy. He just stared.)

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
But time passes.

#1: I changed his look from his old life with a puppy cut and new name: Casey. Not sure how much he loves getting into the shower! ;)
#2: He knows he's handsome in his winter argyle sweater. #3: After spending his first 4 years living in a cage he especially likes being tucked into a soft bed at night. He's a little cuddler.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smiling at last

#1: And now he's a happy, laughing little cuddle muffin, #2: who loves hanging out. The End. And it's a VERY HAPPY ENDING.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
LOL! Love that last picture--a well-deserved break indeed! You're giving your little guy a great new life.

--Q

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A happy ending

Ah yes, the legs wide open rub my belly pose, truly a happy pooch. Lucky puppy, lucky you!!
I love how the right dog finds you when you're ready. I do feel lucky and I know he's lucky now not living in a cage unloved.

• Love
Reactions: Rose n Poos

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stumbled upon this thread while looking for puppy cuts, and now i am in tears. bless you and your sweet casey (RIP) thank you for sharing. holding my little boy extra tight. 🤍🤍
My gosh. I forgot I wrote this. So long ago. I loved Casey so much and miss him still. He was my doggie soul mate.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Me too. Lost my border collie soul mate, Tass at the end of June 2021. She was wonderful. My gentle elderly labrador and my 10 month poodle puppy are helping me xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts