Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally, I don’t groom our dogs (hubs or groomers) buuut with covid we have a high risk daughter so we’re still locked down at our home. Between the kids and closures I’m sooo bored with daily life. Every summer my hubs or a groomer will do a cut, usually bald if it’s hubs and puppy cuts from groomers. Just short not typical poodle cuts. Today I swapped it up and asked my son what he thought and he said lion, so I said ok. I wanted to try bracelets so I added some but I’m definitely no groomer. First time. So we now have g2 as a lion, even though I think it makes her look more like a Chinese crested 😂 btw she hates now!

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
She looks cute. It’s only hair, it grows back....you might as well have fun cutting it into fun styles you and the kids can enjoy.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was a trooper. Sat so still. Our power went out for. A few hours after I first started so she ran around bare rump and fluff everywhere else for a bit. She did amazingly until the last back foot and she just lightly mouthed my hand. I gave her lots of treats throughout bc she’s not groomed much bc she really never Mats.

·
Registered
381 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts