Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pictures of Lincoln the last time he was groomed (2 weeks ago?) and thought I'd share... I hate how washed out he looks in the after pics. You can tell his true color in the before ones

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
897 Posts
I don't think he looks washed out. I think he looks GREAT!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments! I love his big ol topknot too... if he wasn't such a goober I'd wrap it but with 3 other dogs in the house I don't think it would last very long. I hope to grow him out over the winter and have him kinda in a *show* clip for when he starts his agility career hopefully next spring or summer when he's old enough.

All the poodles we see around her are in short pet/lamb clips (even the Standards) and think it'll fun to have him in what I'm call a *performance show* clip LOL. Once winter's over, and depending on his coat he'll get his back-end shaved and pom-pom's on his feet and *hopefully* hip rosettes.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
All the poodles we see around her are in short pet/lamb clips (even the Standards) and think it'll fun to have him in what I'm call a *performance show* clip .
I like that term, thats a good name for it. I can relate to wanting to see different clips, as cute as little "lamb trims" are I get bored with them from time to time :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The big top knots are growing on me not there yet... : (

But I like both pics. I love the full coats, but trimmed paws. He's adorable.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts