Poodle Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank you so much for the link. I think I'll enter Suffolk, especially if you say you like the judge. Rye Brook is on Friday, 7th. I realized I can't go on that date. Would be lovely to meet you!

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Oh that is lovely! I have shown to this judge a few times at the Big in West Springfield and at Suffolk. I wish I could do all of that including Rye Brook but I am having rally run thrus on the 7th and my regulars will be disappointed if I cancel. We are also having a match on Wednesday the 5th, LMK if you want the info for it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
well,we are certainly not weather proof, but there is the 4 day cluster at Syr fairgrounds the end of March. I don't know if I will go (certainly not Otter ;) ) due to recent events ;(, but the new Expo center is lovely.

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
I am thinking about going (probably just Lily). Do you know who the rally judge(s) will be?

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Hmm, not quite worth a long trip to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I apprenticed for UKC Obedience judging under Donna Blews-Pappas, but I've never entered AKC rally under her (just UKC rally). I don't have a lot of feedback to offer, personally. She usually judges out of my travel range.

Catherine, I wish you and Lily much success!

161 - 169 of 169 Posts