Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hahaha....She looks like a movie star. Love the 'Modern Bitch' magazine. Definitely living the high life.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh, it is fun checking out my poodle on this forum. Bella is my sweet poodle who just loves to be photographed. I'm not very computer savey so thank you Karen for sharing it. Just a quick note about the picture. My daughter and I have a family photo contest with our dogs and taking their picture. So far I think I have won. I will know this friday. She will sit in poses for me and let me take tons of pictures. I will try and share more. You guys will get a kick out of them as our family does. ( I just love my dog!)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, it is fun checking out my poodle on this forum. Bella is my sweet poodle who just loves to be photographed. I'm not very computer savey so thank you Karen for sharing it. Just a quick note about the picture. My daughter and I have a family photo contest with our dogs and taking their picture. So far I think I have won. I will know this friday. She will sit in poses for me and let me take tons of pictures. I will try and share more. You guys will get a kick out of them as our family does. ( I just love my dog!)
Hi 'Bella's mom'!
Yes, this picture is so great... you surely will win this week! :)
I'll get you confirmed on my facebook so you can see those comments. She's a hit!
What a good girl to let you play around with her. LOL!
Check out past posts of Vegas, her brother. There are many pictures and some video clips. Maybe Licorice will 'come out to play' sometime too. Kara? <BG>
Karen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts