Poodle Forum banner

Life is hard…

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  lily cd re 
#1 ·
Dog Dog breed Water dog Carnivore Floor
Someone cooked a whole steak and the poodle got none. Life is just very unfair. How can they treat me like this?!??

See less See more
#4 ·
It looks like Elroy has recieved telepathic messages fom Lily commanding him to shred papers!

As to no steak baby dog you need to convince your owner to do some sports and earn some titles. Whenever anyone earns a title at our house humans share the steaks with the dogs. Given how many titles Lily has earned you can imagine that dogs here get quite a few nice steak treats. If is is a big deal title I cook a whole extra steak just for them. Everyone gets steak bites even if they aren't the title dog of the day. They shold really thank Lily for being a long careered and happy worker.

#6 ·
cowpony 14 legs among three quadrupeds? Do two of these critters have extra limbs?

• Haha
Reactions: kuriooo
#11 ·
We did it lol.

I didn't want to hinder your strongwill so soon into pet ownership.

I'll save ~1/4 cup, or a small taste of whatever I'm making for dinner and put it in the fridge for Basil in the morning or later in the evening as a special snack. I've also switched my staple foods to Basil-safe food so I'm not cooking for 2.

#13 ·
Either Lily beamed herself to your place or she really is telepathic. I hate to tell you this but even this week she has done paper pica mischief. Remember she is 13 years old! Naughty habits die hard...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.