Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love her little shirt she looks so sweet in it. Her color is just so pretty. How old is she? Looking at her picture's makes me want my new puppy now I will be picking her up the end of this month maybe you can give me some tips on potty training since I haven't trained one in a while my two other poodles are 3 and 5 years old.

Kathy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I love her little shirt she looks so sweet in it. Her color is just so pretty. How old is she? Looking at her picture's makes me want my new puppy now I will be picking her up the end of this month maybe you can give me some tips on potty training since I haven't trained one in a while my two other poodles are 3 and 5 years old.

Kathy
Well she is paper trained which she is awesome at.She is being crate trained tho..trying to get her house broken..Shes good at going outside when we take her...She just hates the cold and refuses...She's only been home two days so I can not say much for how it will continue but we will keep trying.She starts puppy classes on tues...Maybe that will help some more too_Oh and she will be 9 weeks tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts