Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
OMG another sweet little toy!!! She is adorable and the shirt is cute and fits perfect.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have a black toy too. She is spoiled rotten. She has more clothes that I do. It's addicting. She loves it!! My shop is next door to a pet boutique and when the boxes of new clothes come in she goes thru them. She goes to work with me, and my husband has to approve her outfits every morning. :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have a black toy too. She is spoiled rotten. She has more clothes that I do. It's addicting. She loves it!! My shop is next door to a pet boutique and when the boxes of new clothes come in she goes thru them. She goes to work with me, and my husband has to approve her outfits every morning. :wink:
Where in Ga are you?Mine is already spoiled since the moment I met her..Her real name is Lexus for a reason lol...I wish we had a pet boutique here.. We don't.I can't seem to find anything online... and most stuff don't fit...shes like a xxs lol...

By the way thank you all for making us feel welcome~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts