• Towards the human feet

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Away from the human feet

Votes: 16 72.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think her head is buried on the right side between/behind her front paws. She's on her back, with her left elbow in the foreground and both front paws curling around near the human's feet. On the upper left of the picture is her back right leg and maybe some tail. I can see what others are seeing with the head on the left but then I can't make sense of the orientation of the legs and paws on the right! So I'm sticking with my theory.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am having a blast reading the speculations. Annie specializes in weird sleeping positions, and even my mom (owner of the feet) couldn't tell which end was up on the picture. When she was a puppy, I excitedly sent cute puppy photos to several friends/relatives only to be asked 'where's her head?!"

Dianaleez- what's a BHF?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
With, at the time of writing this, 4 correct answers and 16 incorrect, it looks like about 80% of poodle forum can't tell my poodle's head from her rear :D

Annie had her head facing towards mom's foot, nose towards the window, taking her squirrel guard-dog duties very seriously. She had a front foot on top of her head which was cranked at a weird angle and also hidden by the duvet, and was on her back with her front twisted to the side. Weird dog.

Congratulations Raindrops and Oonapup, you were right!

Here's a picture from a better angle. (Mom pulled back her foot under the duvet with the comment of "why are you always photographing that dog?!").

Shhhh! Don't tell her, but poodle FFT is on today's agenda, which should make Annie's directionality a bit less ambigious.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts