#1 ·
I have a list...on that list is:
Tiki
Coconut
Pixel
Echo
Timber
Moxie
But I’m a huge Grey’s fan and Ellen Pompeo has poodles too. So I’m kinda really wanting a grey’s name.
dempsey
Bailey
grey
Hubs had been no help since he says “it’s your dog.” He said this with all the rest at first too. But OMG I need name help! I’m leaning towards dempsey and moxie...

#2 ·
I have a list...on that list is:
Tiki
Coconut
Pixel
Echo
Timber
Moxie
But I’m a huge Grey’s fan and Ellen Pompeo has poodles too. So I’m kinda really wanting a grey’s name.
dempsey
Bailey
grey
Hubs had been no help since he says “it’s your dog.” He said this with all the rest at first too. But OMG I need name help! I’m leaning towards dempsey and moxie...
Ok of the list id end up with bailey

#3 ·
The only thing I dislike about bailey is that it’s common. I like the weird names. Lol. My kids are hunter, Hayes, hayesleigh and huntleigh. We lost ur son Hayes and I felt like he protected hayesleigh and then after I felt hunter protects huntleigh. It’s weird and we get crap for it but we agreed with Hubs dad that we’d keep initials hrh so we didn’t have to name hunter Harry the second.

#14 ·
It's tuff because we live across from a park....always super busy. So I'm iffy on human or popular names just because it's usually a lot kids who yell, so I don't want her to potentially hear her name from the park or people walking and go running. our yard is in front, no back yard. She'll of course be leashed with us for a long while but it'd be nice if she was like G2 where with her we can take her out with no leash for quick potty breaks bc she stays right by us. obviously, that's a long way away, but I want to keep the option open for later.

#24 ·
Zinnia is cute! I do like Moxie too, but my favorite of your list is Pixel.
I work at a vet clinic so I see all the names, and I can't think of any Pixels.
It is actually on my own short list though! Along with Cora/Coralie, Zion, Dixie or Pixie, Zion, Mallory, Cassidy.
In the Grey's Anatomy camp, there's Ellis (Meredith's mom), Malley, Finn- which could be lengthened to Finna or Finola (I knew someone who's dog was Fennella which was cute!) to stay away from popular names.

#26 ·
Zinnia is cute! I do like Moxie too, but my favorite of your list is Pixel.
I work at a vet clinic so I see all the names, and I can't think of any Pixels.
It is actually on my own short list though! Along with Cora/Coralie, Zion, Dixie or Pixie, Zion, Mallory, Cassidy.
In the Grey's Anatomy camp, there's Ellis (Meredith's mom), Malley, Finn- which could be lengthened to Finna or Finola (I knew someone who's dog was Fennella which was cute!) to stay away from popular names.
I thought gigabyte too for a bit lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.