Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm organizing the group buy this time:)
If you want to order something, PM me and I will send you my e-mail address so I can add you to the order sheet (I don't want my e-mail out there for the world to see).
For us to get the below pricing, 24 brushes of any type need to be ordered. Right now, we have 4. The poodle brush has been postponed indefinitely because of manufacturing problems. Until they get the process worked out, the brush won't be available.
I'm having the brushes shipped to me and will ship those out in the USPS Flat Rate boxes. So shipping for the US will be $4.95, Canada and Mexico will be $11.45 and all other countries $13.45.

Brush Pricing (again with 24 or more brushes ordered):
Pooch Brush-$21.95 (Blue, Red, Yellow)
Pooch WIDE Brush-$31.95
Pooch Emergency-$31.95 (Matt-Zapper)
Pooch WIDE Emergency -$41.95
Pooch PRO-Brush-$28.95 (Green, Purple)
Pooch WIDE PRO-Brush-$35.95
Pooch Finishing Brush-$31.95(Gold, Silver)
Pooch Finishing WIDE Brush-$41.95

For Shampoo, it will be shipped to you from LP since there isn't a flat rate box large enough. This will vary but to give you an idea, the LP rep said that a case of 4 gallons to the east coats is about $16, the west coast is about $32 (measured by weight and distance). Individual gallons can be ordered and cases include 4 gallons.

The gallon price is the same as the single case price according to the rep. For all but the Puppy Tearless and specialty shampoos, it is $49.95. The Puppy Tearless is $51.95.

If we have 24 brushes, I will close the ordering August 23rd and all money must be in to me by then. I will collect all the money and pay LP in one payment.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I will be ordering
2 Pooch Finishing Brush (silver-$31.95)
1 Pooch Finishing WIDE Brush-$41.95
How should we get your address to send a check? 3 brushes fit in one box right?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Karma's - Is any of those brushes a regular pin-brush :rolffleyes:

I guess that "finishing" brush is a slicker - am I right ??? :rolffleyes:

Sorry for bugging you - I do not have a catalog :(

Thanks a bunch in advance :rose:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ok, I'm definitely keen to try and see what I can do about getting more. How many can fit into one box to NZ? Cos I'm seeing if I can either get a few or get others who might want one as well and we can at least share the shipping!!!

And how would I pay you??

Or just pm me! lol!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Wishpoo, all of those brushes are the slicker style brushes (including the finishing ones) from what I can tell by looking online!

I don't know what the pin brushes would cost nor if they are valid in this deal or not (though people are wanting shampoo, so does THAT count towards the '24' thing??)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm having the brushes shipped to me and will ship those out in the USPS Flat Rate boxes. So shipping for the US will be $4.95, Canada and Mexico will be $11.45 and all other countries $13.45.
How come you will be shipping the brushes out yourself? I think in the last GB the sales rep agreed to ship the orders to everyone individually (we were still charged for shipping), and also took our payment information. Was this not an option this time? i just thought this option might be easier for you while organizing the GB

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How come you will be shipping the brushes out yourself? I think in the last GB the sales rep agreed to ship the orders to everyone individually (we were still charged for shipping), and also took our payment information. Was this not an option this time? i just thought this option might be easier for you while organizing the GB
I'm having everything shipped to me because it is cheaper for y'all that way since LP doesn't do the flat rate shipping boxes. If you want yours shipped directly to you, I can ask the rep if they will do that and find out the cost depending on your order.

This time around, LP asked that they only get 1 payment for the entire order, so I'm collecting the money and then will use my credit card to pay LP. Last time it was too much for LP with all of the separate payments coming.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wishpoo, I am so sorry, somehow I didn't see your post when checking my PMs and the board:doh: I managed to catch a summer cold so I've been sleeping more than usual.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
FLYING - Thanks :) !!!!! I guess than we again have silver "single" and "double" one which would be "finishing" ones - right ? : )))

Pooch Finishing Brush (silver-$31.95)
1 Pooch Finishing WIDE Brush-$41.95

Are those both "silver" ???

Karma's :hug: -get well soon !!!! No problem at all !!!!! It is just that I might be traveling so am trying to get all info as soon as possible ; ). But, I have a feeling that I will be gone before "24" are secured : ((((. Oh well... I hope there will be new group buys organized later in the year again ...

How many orders so far ??? :)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts