Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Interested in these brushes ?

If so we can get discounts through a group Buy aka GB !

http://www.lespoochs.com/brushes.asp

The prices on the website would not be the prices I can get us :D
I believe these brushes are also guarantee for life.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I amt be interested depending on the price break! Are the brushes the only thing included in the co op or are all of the products?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I amt be interested depending on the price break! Are the brushes the only thing included in the co op or are all of the products?
Well I have the wholesale price list so I have prices for shampoos and all of there products. The shampoos are 12.50 for 16oz

I been reading on a grooming forum about these brushes and everyone keeps saying how much they love them and they us the silver or gold brush for poodles.

To get price break for brushes we would have to buy multiples.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would be interested in trying one of these brushes, I couldnt find a price for them on the site though.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The gold and silver brushes are not on their website and they are SAAAAAA---WEEEET. Dont' know what I'd do with out mine.

Just to explain these brushes a bit and why they are so much better than regular "slickers", they polish the ends of their "pins" so they are not sharp on the ends. Other slickers are just cut off wires, so the ends can be very hard on the skin and can cut/break coat or cause irritation to the skin. Also, the heads on the LP brushes flex back and forth which makes for a softer/firmer brush. The silver is a bit firmer (with less flex) than the gold and the gold is nice and soft, so dogs with soft coat or sensitive skin would benefit from the gold more-so than the silver, but a harder coated poo would be ok for the silver (make sense?).

If you have standards however, I recommend you have both the narrow AND the wide models.

For poo's I dont' recommend ANY of the other ones. Dont' even bother considering them at all, they are far to harsh for poo coats. The price break you can get for buying multiples are fantastic, especially if you can get 24+

you would love their shampoos and smell'um goods too! There is a vitamin enriched that is to die for :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I am interested as well These remind me of the Master groomer that I use How much will they be ?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Oh I saw these a few months ago and really wanted to buy one- but the price, eck- so steap! I'd be willing to help with a group buy... do you know the group discount (feel free to PM me)?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
now people are interested lol let me get the prices again and see if this will work :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
oops, Roxy, sorry I brought this back up! lol

If you dont' want to mess with it, I can do it. I have a current list from LP and have a personal sales rep there. It wouldn't be a problem. Just let me know :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still have the price list and I am still willing to do it. I wanted to do it a long time ago but no one seemed interested at the time.:)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Does anyone have a ballpark price to throw out here? (haha no pun intended) I'd like an idea of how expensive they are...
thanks

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Has anyone tried both the les pooch brush and the knock off one that petedge sells? Is it at all even similar?

I would be interested depending on price.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a price list from 2009 not sure if it has changed but I already contacted a sales presentitive so I will let you guys know when it comes

here is the 2009 list

( poodle brushes) I am not sure which models are the best.

1-2
pooch poodle $56.00
pooch poodle wide $ 72.00

4-5
PP $ 41.00
PPW $55.00

6-11
PP $39.95
PPW $53.00

12-23
PP $37.00
PPW$ 49.95

24 or more
PP $ 30.95
PPW $40.95

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks like we could have 10 people so far so if you are really interested please lmk by pm.

I will make a list and post who is in or not

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I have a price list from 2009 not sure if it has changed but I already contacted a sales presentitive so I will let you guys know when it comes

here is the 2009 list

( poodle brushes) I am not sure which models are the best.

1-2
pooch poodle $56.00
pooch poodle wide $ 72.00

4-5
PP $ 41.00
PPW $55.00

6-11
PP $39.95
PPW $53.00

12-23
PP $37.00
PPW$ 49.95

24 or more
PP $ 30.95
PPW $40.95
How will we find out which is the best most highly reccomended one for a spoo in show coat ?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts