Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20200209_123236.jpg

I really like my little man's eats short

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
So cute, he looks like a puppy with the shaved ears.

·
Registered
41 Posts
  1. Don't want to hijack the thread but mostly Emma and I go very few places so no one sees her much. She got her first pro groom Saturday and I'm just so tickled with how it came out, wanted someone to see. She's 6 months old now and getting to be a big girl, stpoo, and made me proud with the groomer who said she was excellent.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
335 Posts
Got that wild man look in his eyes. Ready for the world!
Hi! I saw your post, how are you doing? Thinking about you soldiering onwards with barn chores. My sister in law had surgery back in Ontario and I am at the other side of the country, unable to help her with barn chores

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
335 Posts
  1. Don't want to hijack the thread but mostly Emma and I go very few places so no one sees her much. She got her first pro groom Saturday and I'm just so tickled with how it came out, wanted someone to see. She's 6 months old now and getting to be a big girl, stpoo, and made me proud with the groomer who said she was excellent.
Wow, she is gorgeous. And sorry for butting into the thread earlier, I am still trying to figure out how to work this site

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts