Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are leaving in the morning for Vegas. We are an exhibitor at the Global Shop that is in Las Vegas. I won't be back until late friday. I will be boarding them together which makes me feel better just hate leaving them for that long. Cooper has boarded there before but this will be Greta's first time. She has been there for playdates and grooming so she is familiar with the staff. But I will miss them so much. :frown: I also don't like the fact that they have to eat their kibble instead of raw. I have just packed their favorite toys and blankets. And I can go online and see them on the doggie cams..... Just wish it was Saturday already. Silly me right... who doesn't want to go to Vegas.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaaawe Buck :hug: - you are not silly at all !!!! I do not even have a puppy yet but I already worry of how will I leave him/her when I have to travel !

Spoos are very emotional dogs and make a very strong bond which is just the most wonderful thing about them, but , on the other side, when one has to leave them , one feels worried and uncomfortable to do so.

Since they are familiar with the facility , I think it will be much more easier on them and also they have each other for company :):):) ! I think that they will do just fine ! You have even option to look at them any time you want - and it is HUGE advantage !!! That seems a very nice and well organized place to leave the dogs : )) and it is only for 5 days !!!!

They also have to learn to be little bit independent and not have separation issues going on - so look at it as a kind of short- training session in that respect : )) !

Have fun in Vegas and luckily for you WE do not have cams to "check on you " there LOL ; ))) !!!!

(Joking, of course, just trying to cheer you up : ))) !!!)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Wishpoo...It really is a nice/safe place and during the day they are in play groups which will keep them busy and wears them out so they should sleep good at night. Just the thought that they can't have their raw diet bothers me..they will eat their kibble but look forward to their raw.
The show will keep me busy during the day but at night there might be some playtime for me....ching-ching:).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts