Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What a gorgeous head. She's absolutely beautiful, and you did an awesome job with the grooming. :) Good luck in the show!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Used a #3 on the back of the hind quarters ,but just wisping it thru. Shears on all the rest.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Great job! I can not wait to practice stuff like that, gotta get me a real table first! LOL! My counter is to high to try anything like that with Ki-ki as I am only 5'1" LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
OMG BEA-UT-IFUL! Oh I hope you can come down next month with him for the meet up we've discussed, I will be over the moon!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Bindi is gorgeous, and her puppy cut looks fantastic! That looks like Ann Wheeler behind Bindi. Good luck on the next show.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amerique2 you're right. Ann is really nice and very informative. She did great and I had a great time learning to refine my grooming skills for a show cut!

Mercymoon, I may be able to get down that way on the 5th we'll have to wait and see. We'll be out on the road the weekend before for a show in TX.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful! The clip and most importantly, the Poodle. You really do have a stunning girl! Her head and expression are wonderful!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts