Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post a video of the dogs playing. Its 95 degrees today so they were pretty mello.

Also we trimmed Olie SO VERY short, check out these skinny legs! He will be 1 year in July, he weighs 50lbs. Suri just turned 2, she now weighs a whopping 53lbs. The raw changeover has thickened them all including the poms, so I hav recently cut back a bit on their feedings.

Also we are working on grass in certain areas.

Lazy Play video by aokisweet - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
He does look rather light bone.

But he does not look that skinny to me.
If he was my dog I would just try to feed him a little bit more but I would not worry about him.
I think he can jump and play as much as Suri.

It is very common for apircot/red dogs to have bad fronts. But it should not effect his life in anyway.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
lol hes adorable none the less!! :D
I'm in love with Suri though shes absolutely gorgeous!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is very common for apircot/red dogs to have bad fronts. But it should not effect his life in anyway.
Really? I did not know that. He's a doll grown out, I guess I am learning a bit and his cut was a bit to take in at lonce lol.

Keithsomething - we agree and thank you. And Suri is my love dog, I sware. She has turned out to be a blessing. :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Teddy said (and I quote): "Mom, that dog looks like me, but look how long his legs are!!"

He watched the entire video with raptness. He may have been trying to figure out what the Poms were. :pound:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Really? I did not know that. He's a doll grown out, I guess I am learning a bit and his cut was a bit to take in at lonce lol.

Keithsomething - we agree and thank you. And Suri is my love dog, I sware. She has turned out to be a blessing. :)
Well most poodles don't have a perfect front but it seems that the apricots/reds are much worse then the black/whites.

I have no info on the brown/silvers though.

Here is a pic of Dima in continental when she was 10 month old.
She has skinny legs but she has gained some muscle tone since then.

But I try to not take her legs down all the way.

Ask Trillum to show you pics of her girls in the cut they have now.
Looks very good on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I don't think it looks that bad! Mitch looked WAY worse with shaved legs because he has child bearing hips hahaha

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I think they both look great! Suri is absolutely beautiful.

I've been tempted to shave Vega down all over but i'm afraid I wont like it. I know he'd like it much better though and I am sure Olie is enjoying his summer-do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts