Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
They are cute!

I think txtori said her mom had first dibs on that brown female you guys are all eye balling! LOL

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Aww how sweet they all look.
Are the light ones going be be white/cream ? *wonders if she can get hubby to drive to Texas* Hummmm LoL.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I wouldn't want to have to find homes for 18 puppies... That would suck and can you imagine the vet bills for their first exams and first shots and stuff?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I know!! Just the vet bills alone would kill me and than to have to find 18 GREAT home's. I don't want to think about it.:shot:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yesterday, I was reading this on my cell phone & just laughing at you guys lol... I couln not reply, so that was even better. Anyway, yes it was a planned litter, this is Laya's second litter, but my first, she had one before I got her. My mom is now not sure about the brown little girl. We are having a hard time because we want all of them, plus her spoo just bred as well! IF she has 10 I may cry!!!! :doh: lol anyway, I may have found good homes for 2, but nothing is set in stone. Just have to pray that I get them to good homes that will love them as much as we love their momma. Oh, & 18 pups!!! WOW that is nuts!!!! :shocked:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am really nervous about that... I think that he may have gone too short with them... Let's hope forthe best. Next time, I will stick to my guns about how long I want them....

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yesterday, I was reading this on my cell phone & just laughing at you guys lol... I couln not reply, so that was even better. Anyway, yes it was a planned litter, this is Laya's second litter, but my first, she had one before I got her. My mom is now not sure about the brown little girl. We are having a hard time because we want all of them, plus her spoo just bred as well! IF she has 10 I may cry!!!! :doh: lol anyway, I may have found good homes for 2, but nothing is set in stone. Just have to pray that I get them to good homes that will love them as much as we love their momma. Oh, & 18 pups!!! WOW that is nuts!!!! :shocked:
Wow...it would be hard to find homes for 18 pups at once! Is your mother's dog at her house? I am just imagining 10 eight week old Laya pups and then your moms puppies too...wow, that would be A LOT of work!

I know if my step-mothers dog ever got pregnant, my parents would probably think it would be my daughterly duty to at least help the mother whelp them...and probably more! If your mother is helping you with the Laya litter (I KNOW hubby is) then mad props to her!

The puppies are really cute, I can't wait to see new pics of them when they start creeping around everywhere!

Do you think you will ship? I am sure others are MAKING themselves NOT ask you...I can't have anymore (REALLY full here) so I can ask! LOL

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, it is alot of work. Every time they statrt to cry, I go see if Laya is okay. She is such a good momma, I have to drag her outside to go potty b/c she won't leave the pups. That reminds me...is it normal for a housebroken bitch to potty inside after whelping? She is doing that. Mainly with George (my brother) he will take her out, then she'll come in & poop on my carpet! But, if I had 10 kids hanging on me ever minute, I may poop on the carpet too! lol
Anyway, I don't mind shipping as long as it's a good home. (Sorry folks) lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
My husband laughs because when ALL of them are quiet, I have to touch each of them to be sure they are alive...Laya just looks at me like- please, leave them alone, I need to sleep

·
Registered
616 Posts
My husband laughs because when ALL of them are quiet, I have to touch each of them to be sure they are alive...Laya just looks at me like- please, leave them alone, I need to sleep
Do you not have kids?? I did this constantly when my babies were newborns!! How funny:tongue:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I only have one. My doctors say that I should not have been able to have him, & I will probably never get to have more. But yes, when Ethan was a baby, I was a mess. I kinda feel like thses little ones are my babies too.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts