Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....and tell me what your poodle does!

Every dog I've ever had thinks it's quite an event whenever humans go horizontal in unexpected places.

Moments before the pounce....

Here I come....

Poodle Attack!

She'll usually whack at me with her paws a few times (to make sure I'm alive?) and then tuck her nose tightly into my neck to make me laugh hysterically before flopping down for a cuddle.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I tried it. Misha poked my ears, hands, and toes with his nose, and then watched me a bit. Then he more vigorously stuffed his face in my hands and tried poking me with his paws. But then he gave up.

·
Registered
6,934 Posts
I’ve done it too. Both my dogs will jump on top of me or stand close to me, nudge me on the head/neck with their nose, paw at my shoulders and most of all, lick me as much as they can on the face, neck and head !

I don’t do it often but when I do, I always end up laughing so hard !

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I get this every morning lol. The boys sleep in their condos and go downstairs with DH when he gets up. About 2 hours later I wake to two little fur boys digging me out from under the covers, licking anything they can reach, swimming under the covers, and Neo stealing my sleep scrunchie right off my head. Something about horizontal humans just sets them off :).
Being wakened by two poodles sending me into helpless laughter every morning is the best way to start to the day!

·
Super Moderator
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve done it too. Both my dogs will jump on top of me or stand close to me, nudge me on the head/neck with their nose, paw at my shoulders and most of all, lick me as much as they can on the face, neck and head !

I don’t do it often but when I do, I always end up laughing so hard !
Me, too! The most amazing belly laugh, which of course gets these nutty dogs of ours even more excited.

Do you think they think we're hurt? Or maybe we're suddenly more doglike, so they think, "Play time!!"

·
Super Moderator
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I get this every morning lol. The boys sleep in their condos and go downstairs with DH when he gets up. About 2 hours later I wake to two little fur boys digging me out from under the covers, licking anything they can reach, swimming under the covers, and Neo stealing my sleep scrunchie right off my head. Something about horizontal humans just sets them off :).
Being wakened by two poodles sending me into helpless laughter every morning is the best way to start to the day!
That sounds like the greatest way to wake up! 😍 (Minus the scrunchie for me, of course, as Peggy would just gulp it down like a fool.)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I tried this. She nudge/sniff my face and then she flops down beside me with some part of her body on me (lately it’s been her entire torso lol)

·
Registered
134 Posts
It’s a poodle fiesta whenever we go on the floor 😂. Even if we only sit on the floor they start jumping and climbing all over us. If I lay on the floor I have to cover my face because it’s poodle everywhere! Tongues, noses, fluff. I really wonder why they get so excited.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts