Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
todd is 4 and a half month old now

we went to a local dog show at the weekend and we won 1st place in best 6 legs i painted his toe nails the smae as mine and i wore a black and white dress

we even had our pic in the local paper i also had my nans dog with me a black and white lurcher we must of looked like a funny trio

we had a great day tho

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He looks all grown up! What a difference. His markings are just beautiful. He's got such a laid back happy expression.

I like his top knot!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Todd is handsome. Is he a Mini? I love parti poodles. I have a parti standard. His marking are nice. Where did you get him from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
He's adorable and very handsome. This is probably a very dumb statement, but...I didn't know poodles came in "party" colors. :curl-lip:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yep mama they come in parti colours all solid colour with white
also can get phantom poodles they have markings like a rottwiler
you can get loads of unusual markings if you look around just have to make sure the breeders are not just getting good colours but good conformation as well

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
yep mama they come in parti colours all solid colour with white
also can get phantom poodles they have markings like a rottwiler
you can get loads of unusual markings if you look around just have to make sure the breeders are not just getting good colours but good conformation as well
Don't forget about the brindle and sable girl! LOL!!! There are LOTS of colors MamaB! O Ya, and the still determend to be legit merle......

1 - 20 of 38 Posts