Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Fenris (spoo), Sushi (old grumpy cat)
161 Posts
My 11 week old pup still has not gone to the groomer's and looks just like that... all my neighbors ask me what kind of doodle he is when we go on walks (while I carry him). It seems to most people poodles are literally defined by the haircuts.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that poodles can come in different styles. One Yorkie or Scottie looks pretty much like the next one. But each poodle is an individual. For me, that's part of the fun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Diana! I like seeing pix of Normie because I think this is what my Marley will look like (he's almost 5 months now). Luv those red poodles! And yes, I have been asked what he is and had some say "just a poodle?" since they are so used to doodles/poo mixes!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi Diana! I like seeing pix of Normie because I think this is what my Marley will look like (he's almost 5 months now). Luv those red poodles! And yes, I have been asked what he is and had some say "just a poodle?" since they are so used to doodles/poo mixes!
I'll meet you on the red poodle thread. I'd enjoy seeing Marley pictures.

I hate to bore the others with Proud Mama Normie pictures, but we can post Marley/Norm shots there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts