Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday, Lacey will be 2 years old. Her brother Ceasar had a birthday party and he invited Lacey and their brother Bentley to join in the festivities. They had it at my vet clinic where Ceasar's mom works. The have a girl that is starting her own bakery that does all natural doggie birthday cakes, cup cakes, and more. All the dogs in the clinic get excited if anyone says birthday because they know a treat is coming. Lacey gave Ceasar a Chuck-it Squirrel.
Lacey=black white and red bows
Ceasar=blue mohawk
Bently=white standard not Lacey or Ceasar :)
I hope you like em. Sorry about some of the blurr the dogs were sooooo excited.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
What wonderfully fun pictures of some very beautiful birthday poos!
Happy 2nd, Lacey!
Their cake sounds yummy... great idea.

A couple of love pankins from me on Sunday,
Karen

(Ceasar's mohawk is great but I must admit I asked that my silver, here in town that sports a goatee, never wear a mohawk at the same time! lol!)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What wonderfully fun pictures of some very beautiful birthday poos!
Happy 2nd, Lacey!
Their cake sounds yummy... great idea.

A couple of love pankins from me on Sunday,
Karen

(Ceasar's mohawk is great but I must admit I asked that my silver, here in town that sports a goatee, never wear a mohawk at the same time! lol!)
Thanks Karen! I will for sure :)
Ceasar's mohawk is a different color every time I see him.

Happy birthday Lacey, you are so beautiful. I love the bows.
Thank you soooo much!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY!! She almost doesn't look real in that first picture - like she has a coat made out of CLOUDS or something! :hug: :love:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Happy Birthday Lacey!
She's seriously sooo gorgeous, and 2! How exciting! Looks like a great party. And a very exciting mohawk!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!! Lacey is enjoying her birthday. She got a flying squirrel and a chuck it for her birthday. Now we just need some nice weather :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts