Poodle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m starting a photo thread for Lacey while she’s 2 years old. ❤ Here’s some pics since she turned 2 in mid July.

I’ve been growing out her ears and topknot for about 1 year and 3 months now. Haven’t touched it at all with scissors.
I love the look but I may be getting to the point where I’d rather keep the head low maintenance and ditch the banding for awhile. We’ll see. I’m definitely trimming it a little bit when I groom her in the very near future.

I have to start it with the birthday photo shoot I did with my honey girl.

Here’s a better view of the dress, ruffles and a big bow on the back.

Her cooling mechanism is adorable.

Those poodle eyes... they’re made to melt the hearts of humans.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yes! She looks like a naked chicken! But she is adorable as always. I just love her. You can see her sweet personality in all your pics. ❤

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The photo after the dress photos was a shock, like OMG she’s naked! :ROFLMAO:

Such a perfectly pretty little lady. I adore her.
I totally thought about making a “naked”comment on that pic, because it’s exactly what I realized when I was reviewing the post! Full skin on display, haha. A couple days prior I shaved her body with the 10 blade. I do against the grain on the underside and legs so it looks very bare. I like the ultra sleek look but it doesn’t last as you know.

Yes! She looks like a naked chicken! But she is adorable as always. I just love her. You can see her sweet personality in all your pics. ❤
When she was a young puppy (before coat change) I kept her body longer and curly. I used to call her “chicken” because she looked exactly like a nummy little fried chicken. 🥰

1 - 12 of 12 Posts