·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Happy Gotcha Day plus a few! It's amazing, what they bring to our lives 🌞🌛🌟

Reactions: Porkchop

·
Premium Member
9,887 Posts
I am SO late to the party! Congratulations Lacey Rose, you are one haute girl! Her Audrey Hepburn is one of the cutest pictures I’ve ever seen! What a joy she must be!

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Lacey is so cute, thanks for sharing ! What was she licking, it looked like peanut butter ? Whatever it was she sure liked it...

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Yep, it was peanut butter. It’s a special treat she doesn’t get too often. Makes me laugh every time.

Seeing videos of other PF poodles (like Beckie and Merlin ❤) make me so happy. It’s almost like getting to meet them in real life.
I think you're onto an idea for a new permanent thread of random videos of the PF Poodles!

I love a good poodle picture but, you're right, seeing others poodles in videos really lets me get to know them :).

·
Super Moderator
3,712 Posts
Seeing videos of other PF poodles (like Beckie and Merlin ❤) make me so happy. It’s almost like getting to meet them in real life.
I think you're onto an idea for a new permanent thread of random videos of the PF Poodles!
That's a wonderful idea! I'll start and sticky that thread right now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Porkchop, I'm late to this as well, but I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed this thread. Your little madam is fabulous and beautiful. I'm not a fan of toy poodles (I generally think they just look very ill-bred and not very healthy) but if Lacey is a proper example of a well-bred toy then I could definitely be converted!

Plus-- can we talk some more about that tail? I love an undocked poodle tail.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I’m glad you’ve enjoyed my thread, @pickleweed! If you want to see the evolution of my girl in her first year, start working your way through my 52 week pic thread. It’s linked in my signature.
Since you mention it, Lacey is a miniature poodle (AKC). She stands about 12.5” (31.75 cm). I think she looks like a toy because her face is shorter and smaller than most minis. I met both of her parents and her mom had that too. It’s nice if Lacey still changes your mind about small poodles!
I also LOVE an undocked tail on poodles. It would be great if it became part of the breed standard. Although docked tails look nice to my eye too.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts